Zoo Mesh Zoo Aviary Mesh
- Product No.：Zoo Mesh Zoo Aviary Mesh
- Main Market：World Wide
- Color：Vinyl Coated and Stainless Steel
- Finish：Stainless Steel or vinyl coated
- HS Code：76109000
- 40HC loading QTY：20000sqm
- 20GP loading QTY：10000sqm
- Production Time& MOQ：20000sqm per week
- Shipping Way：Ocean
WHAT IS ZOO MESH?
A Zoo mesh is a tract bordered by fencing or a wall. It is used for displaying animals to the general public, Normally utilized in zoos (brief for zoological garden or zoological park and also called an animal park or manager. And we supply many kinds of materials such as weld mesh, stainless steel rope mesh, chain link fence, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh and so on.
Types of Zoo mesh
Types of Zoo mesh included stainless steel rope mesh, stainless steel rope mesh, weld mesh, crimped wire mesh, chain link mesh, and chicken wire mesh.
First of all, the stainless steel wire rope mesh zoo unit comprises a stainless-steel rope fence and a supporting structure.
Second Of All, Weld Mesh enclosure, particularly the stainless-steel weld mesh, due to the dimension is not just flexible but is usually pieced together.
Third, a Chain link fence is an adaptable layout. The Mesh can be customized depending on the dimension you want, commonly used in zoo mesh and commercial buildings.
4th, The hexagonal wire mesh is typically used in bird aviary wire mesh from 1" to 3" such as chicken-sized birds.
5th, Crimped Wire Mesh is woven Mesh constructed from high-quality stainless steel or galvanized cord. After that, be a zoo mesh.
Stainless Steel Rope Zoo Mesh
zoo mesh, also called stainless steel animal cable mesh and stainless steel wire rope fence. It is made of high-quality stainless steel wire rope. With high tensile strength, easy fold, resistance to UV rays, a long lifespan in harsh environments, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. So widely chosen by many clients.
Type of Zoo Mesh
stainless steel ferrule rope zoo mesh is of the same physical properties as the knotted MMesh the only difference is in the combination style; the stainless wire rope is combined with the ferrules, which are made of the same grade stainless steel.
Stainless steel knotted rope mesh is a plain weave; each warp wire rope crosses alternately above and below each weft wire rope. Warp and weft wire ropes generally have the same diameter.
Ferrule rope mesh
Inter-woven knotted cable mesh
- The zoo mesh price range from $7 - $100 per square meter or $0.68 - $9.3 per square foot, and several reasons affect the zoo mesh cost.
- 1. Mesh Aperture Size; under the exact condition of the same wire diameter; the big mesh aperture wire rope mesh is always cheaper than a smaller mesh aperture; for example, a wire diameter of 1.20mm and mesh aperture of 50mmx50mm is more expensive than 1.20mm wire diameter 60mmx60mm no mater ferrule mesh or knotted inter-woven wire rope mesh,
- 2. Wire Gauge Size, on the premise of the same mesh aperture, the smaller mesh opening is always cost you more money than the bigger mesh aperture stainless steel cable mesh; for example, mesh aperture 50mmx50mm one stainless steel cable mesh with 1.20mm diameter and another one 1.50mm obviously the 1.50mm zoo mesh price is high 1.20mm
- 3. Weaving types, on the same conditions of wire gauge and mesh aperture; stainless steel knotted rope mesh (inter-woven wire rope mesh ) price is higher than ferrule types rope mesh because the knotted Mesh is purely hand woven by ladies while ferrule rope mesh has a considerable part was completed by machine
- 4. Surface treatment; black oxide zoo mesh and vinyl-coated one is more expensive than the without coated primary stainless steel rope mesh on the condition of same mesh aperture and wire diameter and weaving types
- 5. Materials 316 is more expensive than 304 materials on the exact condition of above 4 points.
Surface Treatment Zoo Mesh
|Primary Without Treatment||
Black Oxide Treatment
Stainless steel zoo mesh, Zoo stainless wire cable
- Name: hand-woven stainless steel wire rope mesh
- Also known as stainless steel cable net, stainless steel cable net, stainless steel rope net, steel wire rope net, zoo mesh, manual stainless steel net
- Mesh material: stainless steel 304 / 316
- Wire and cable diameter: 3.18mm (1 / 8 ″), 3.0mm, 3 / 32 ″ (2.4mm), 1 / 16 ″ (1.6mm), 1.5mm, 3 / 64 ″ (1.2mm)
- Steel wire rope structure: 1 / 8 "and 3.0mm – 7 × 19； All others – 7 × seven
- Mesh size: 12.7mm x 12.7mm (1 / 2 "x 1 / 2"), 4 / 5 "x 4 / 5" (20mm x 20mm), 1 "x 1" (25mm x 25mm), 30mm x 30mm, 1-1 / 2 "x 1-1 / 2" (38mm x 38mm), 40mm x 40mm, 2 "x 2" (51mm x 51mm), 60mm x 60mm, 3 "x 3" (76mm x 76mm), 80mm x 80mm, 90mm x 90mm, 4 "x 120mm and 102mm
- Mesh color: natural / Meshk / Bronze
- Craft: hand-made and interwoven
- Uses Zoo net, animal fence net, animal containment net, fence net, bird net, sports net, climbing net, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF ZOO MESH
Stainless steel rope Stainless Steel Wire Rope Zoo Mesh plays an essential role in applying the zoo Stainless Steel Wire Rope Zoo Mesh. It has always been the best choice for zoo mesh and animal fences. It removed the restrictions on animals living in traditional cages and created a more harmonious relationship between man and nature. The stainless steel zoo mesh creates a comfortable living environment for animals and protects visitors safe while preventing animal injuries. Stainless steel zoo mesh provides excellent visibility, which produces minimal visual impairment. It removes visual barriers from fences between people and animals, allowing visitors to better view the animals from different angles.
Most importantly, the high-strength stainless steel cable mesh allows it to withstand the heavy impact of animal impacts. This keeps visitors and animals safe, especially when facing fierce animals like tigers, lions, bears, and leopards. So visitors don't have to worry about getting injured in close contact with cute animals. At the same time, stainless steel zoo fencing shows vigorous stretching, flexibility, and cushioning to protect animals from damage.
Stainless steel rope mesh, used as a zoo rope mesh for measuring purposes, the ferruled Mesh is assumed to be stretched to create a 60°angle at the top and bottom of the diamond.
- OW = Opening Width
- OH = Opening Height
- d = Cable Diameter
- θ = 60° Angle
|Cable diameter||Mesh opening size||Nominal break|
Application Stainless Steel Rope Zoo Mesh
- 1. Aviary Mesh
- 2. Enclosure mesh
- 3. Zoo bird netting
- 4. Parrot mesh
- 5. safety net
- 6. safety on bridge, suspension bridge
- 7. protect the use of fence
- 8. Bird, animal etc.
Weld Wire Zoo Mesh
Stainless steel welded zoo mesh is made of high-quality stainless steel 316, SS316L, and SS304L and welded by high-quality, low carbon steel wire; the material of this kind of wire is high-quality hot-rolled wire. The primary process is pickling, galvanizing and cold drawing, and the surface of this Mesh is very bright. Electro-galvanized wire mesh generally has a 15g/m2 zinc layer; the welded joints are solid, with solid anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation functions. High tensile strength, surface treatment, acid and alkali resistance, usually used in an external wall insulation system, concrete pouring, poultry breeding, petroleum, chemical, industrial, construction, tourism, mining, machinery and export. the weld mesh aviary panels were widely used in many kinds of zoo projects such as bird cage mesh etc
|In inch bird cage wire||In metric unit(mm)|
|1/4" x 1/4"||6.4mm x 6.4mm||22,23,24|
|3/8" x 3/8"||10.6mm x 10.6mm||19,20,21,22|
|1/2" x 1/2"||12.7mm x 12.7mm||16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23|
|5/8" x 5/8"||16mm x 16mm||18,19,20,21,|
|3/4" x 3/4"||19.1mm x 19.1mm||16,17,18,19,20,21|
|1" x 1/2"||25.4mm x 12.7mm||16,17,18,19,20,21|
|1-1/2" x 1-1/2"||38mm x 38mm||14,15,16,17,18,19|
|1" x 2"||25.4mm x 50.8mm||14,15,16|
|2" x 2"||50.8mm x 50.8mm||12,13,14,15,16|
Hexagonal Zoo Wire Mesh
Chicken zoo wire mesh is a light task zoo cable mesh made of thin galvanized steel wire or PVC-covered cable with hexagonal gaps. In the zoo, poultry mesh is usually used to house peacocks, tiny lovebirds, cockatiels, lovebirds, budgies, and tiny parakeets. Our poultry zoo mesh can be found in numerous sizes ranging from 1 inch to 2 inches and 3/4 inch and cable, determined from 16 gauge to 27 gauge. The hexagonal netting can be extended a little to fit the size.
|Hexagonal Wire Netting Specification|
|Mesh Size||Wire Diameter||Width & Length|
|3/8"||9.52mm||0.42mm - 0.50mm||
Length: 25m, 30m
Other sizes Hexagonal bird cage wire zoo mesh can be made as to the customer's request
|1/2"||12.7mm||0.38mm - 0.80mm|
|5/8"||16mm||0.38mm - 1.0mm|
|3/4"||19mm||0.38mm - 1.2mm|
|1"||25.4mm||0.38mm - 1.2mm|
|5/4"||31mm||0.55mm - 1.2mm|
|3/2"||38.1mm||0.55mm - 1.4mm|
|2"||50.8mm||0.55mm - 1.5mm|
|3"||76.2mm||0.65mm - 1.5mm|
|4"||101.6mm||1.2mm - 2.0mm|
Hot Sales Hexagonal Zoo Wire Mesh
A few meters 5 to 10 m hen wire mesh 3/4" fit together opening up 10 mm, 24 scale, 2 m elevation for building up a residence in the backyard for your poultry.
Chicken cord mesh, a piece 3 ft × 4 feet to do kitchen cabinet, 20 mm mesh opening, 19 scales and 2 m height.
1.5" fit together with an opening, 11 wire scale, 4 m size and also 25 m size for raising chicken.
Galvanized poultry cable with 1/2 inch openings, 25 gauge, 2 m large and also 15 m size for poultry room.
Chicken cable mesh, light obligation, 1" mesh opening, 19 scales with 2 m elevation.
To maintain moles from consuming your garden. Holes in the mesh can be less than 1 inch in diameter, 2 rolls 36 inches × 50 ft.
1/2 inch aviary wire in hexagonal wire mesh format
Chain Link Zoo Mesh
Chain link zoo mesh is a woven fence of galvanized or PVC-coated steel wires to reduce rust and corrosion. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern forming a diamond aperture. As its durability, low cost, less maintenance and security, chain link fence has been an important member of zoo wire mesh. Our chain link fence is fabricated by heavy steel wire which can be equivalent to welded mesh panel or steel rope mesh. Apart from forming zoo enclosures for tigers, leopards and lions, chain link wire mesh are more popular as security fencing for residential, commercial and prison fencing systems.
Why is chain-link bird cage wire as popular as zoo mesh?
- Low cost. A chain-link fence is a cheap alternative to steel rope or welded panel fencing. When the quantity of fence is required, the cost being reduced will be great.
- Durability. Thick zinc coating or PVC coating gives superior resistance against rains, snows and frost.
- Security. A smooth surface will not hurt the animal or the visitors.
- Easy installation and short project time.
Chain Mesh bird cage wire Specifications
|Fence Height:||5ft, 6ft, 8ft, etc. (1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m, etc.)|
|Fence Length:||9m, 12m, 15m, 20m, 30m|
|Wire Thickness:||2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.15mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm|
|Opening size Types of bird cage wire :||25x25mm, 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 80x80mm|
Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh For Zoo
Our Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh Can Be a zoo mesh Materials are stainless steel wire 201, 301, 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316LFeatures of the finished product: heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, wide structure. Braiding is characterized by rolling before braiding, bi-directional bending, bi-directional wave separation bending and unidirectional bending.
|Wire Diameter (mm)||Aperture (mm)||Mesh||Length (M)||Weight (Kg)|
production Video of Crimped Wire Zoo Mesh
- wire rope mesh manufacturers
- Perforated Steel Sheet
- Stainless Steel Perforated Sheet
- stainless steel gloves
- stainless steel mesh gloves
- victorinox stainless steel glove
- stainless mesh netting
- Rope Mesh
- Cable Mesh
- Wall Spikes
- flexible metal wire mesh
- metal netting
- mesh railing
- mesh railing systems
- sheep panels
- zoo mesh
- Stainless Steel Netting
- cattle panels
- metal railing mesh
- Metal Fence Panels
- stainless steel net
- cable mesh
- zoo enclosure
- wire mesh railing
- steel mesh guardrail
- stainless steel net
- rope mesh factory
- rope diamond ferrule mesh
- Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
- BRASS WIRE MESH CLOTH
- Zoo Mesh
- Stainless Steel Wire Cloth
- Temporary Fencing
- Wire Mesh Container
- Crowd Control Barricades
- Tubular Garrison Fence
- Wire Mesh Fence
- Stainless Steel Cable Mesh
- coil mesh drapery
- portable fire pit